Friday 3 February 2017

Hey People , 

Greetings , I am glad to share my interview on one of the Online business channel , Indiabusinesstv.net , The interview was part of the drive to focus on the Growing SME companies with a difference of approach. The interview basically focuses on the what are the activities of S R Corporate and its futures plans. 

Also i have started my own youtube channel rakeshparik , The channel will regularly provide you with various updates relating to India business environment , Indian reforms , Guide to do business in India, Taxation Structures in India, legal updation , clarifications, India reforms , Business management and my views on various many more topics. so keep in touch by clicking subscribe

I will be interacting with you through this channel & Blog, keep motivating.


No comments:

Post a Comment